What are the payment methods?
1. BANK DEPOSIT: Pre-pay your order, which you've already registered on our online store, at one of the following bank accounts, using your order number as a justification of the depositor.
Beneficiary: FUNSPORTS LTD
- PIRAEUS BANK: 6607-108531-316 (ΙΒΑΝ: GR2201716070006607108531316) (BIC: PIRBGRAA)
- ALPHA BANK: 116002320006853 (IBAN : GR4601401160116002320006853) (BIC : CRBAGRAAXXX)
- NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE: 07600580174 (IBAN: GR3201100760000007600580174) (BIC:ETHNGRAA)
- EUROBANK: 0026.0010.41.0200727731 (ΙΒΑΝ: GR20 0260 0100 0004 1020 0727 731) (BIC: ERBKGRAA)
It is very important to note the order number when depositing to avoid problems and delays in delivery time. Keep the deposit slip in case it is needed. For your convenience you can contact us when you make your deposit, so that we find it in the system and send you your order immediately.
2. CREDITCARD: Possibility of payment using your credit card through the ePOS Paycenter of Piraeus Bank.
3. CREDITCARD via PAYPAL: Possibility of payment through PayPal using your credit card. PayPal is probably the most popular and safest method of payment as it is used throughout the world especially for international transactions.
NO NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE A PURCHASE BY CREDIT CARD!
4. PAYPAL: Check out simply and more securely. After confirming the order you will promptly be lead through the payment process without having to enter any further information. As soon as you have successfully completed this process, your order will continue to be processed.
5. CASH ON DELIVERY (only for GREECE): Your order can be paid by cash upon receipt from the Courier Company. The maximum value of cash on delivery should not exceed 499€, as required by the Courier company. There is a surcharge of 3 € for delivery.