WINGFOIL ALL IN ONE PACK
This complete pack includes:
- CABRINHA CODE 2022 5'8" X 29.5" X 5" X 118L
- CABRINHA CROSSWING X3 2022 5m²
- NEILPRYDE GLIDE SURF HP 2022 75cm / 1850 cm²
- CABRINHA PUMP
- CABRINHA SAFETY WRIST LEASH
- ION LEASH COILRD ANKLE
- NEILPRYDE FOIL ADAPTER 2022
CABRINHA CODE 2022
SIZE: 5'8" X 29.5" X 5" X 118L
The fresh new CODE board nods to the fast developing sport of Wingsurfing.
The Code builds off the successful Macro design offering an incredibly fast lifting maneuverable platform to get you up and riding in a flash. Premium materials make for an exceptionally lightweight & durable board that allows direct control from rider through to the foil.
From first starts through to aerial freestyle and wave riding, the Code has been designed with the future of Wingsurfing at the forefront.
Foil specific board with focus on maneuverability and easy launch.
- Full premium EVA deck pad
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Nose keel to flat section
- Concave Deck. Positive board control when strapless
- Kick tail with release channels for earlier flight and easy pumping
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Bamboo composite construction
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- 12 inch adjustable foil mount
Included with the board: 4pcs m3x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).
- SHORT & COMPACT: An incredibly manoeuvrable wing board with a high volume for starts and a small board feel when flying.
- FEATHERLIGHT CONSTRUCTION: An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core with durable composite sandwich construction results in an incredibly lightweight board.
- DURABLE: Strategic UD Carbon deck stringer adds stiffness and durability, resulting in a high performing premium wing board.
CABRINHA CROSSWING X3
WING SURF / FREERIDE
Already into its 3rd iteration, the Crosswing X3 sets a new standard in efficiency and on-demand power.
Detailed work has been done by Cabrinha's R&D team into the wing profile and new radial canopy panel layout to achieve our most high-performing and reactive wing to date.
Through an increased leading edge diameter with load distributing centre section construction, we have created an exceptionally stiff framework, which is further enhanced by the X3's innovative double strut. This framework gives the rider the ultimate feeling in efficiency and performance both in the lighter winds, where pumping and efficiency is required, and also in higher winds where stability and control are greatly increased.
Strategic window placements with the combination of the double strut, allow for a wide field of view.
Whether you are boosting to new heights or simply relaxing into your ride, take advantage of all of the X3's new cutting edge technical attributes.
Leading edge inflatable dihedral with powerful profile and "ultra rigid double strut"
- NEW: Ergonomic widespan handle layout for micro adjustment/trim
- NEW: Increased LE diameter with load distributing centre section for improved stiffness & canopy tension
- NEW: improved low end
- NEW: HD large diameter closing seam construction
- NEW: Improved balance, linear power delivery and upwind drive
- NEW: Ultra rigid flared Double Strut for aerofoil support and improved response
- NEW: Radial canopy layout for improved response and stiffness
- High tenacity dacron LE
- Sprint inflate valve
- Nano tech ripstop
- Safety wrist leash included
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Harness line attachment points
- RADIAL PANEL LAYOUT: The new radial panel layout creates a tighter overall canopy and firmer structure, created by the load distributing seams.
- INCREASED DIAMETER LE: the Increased diameter Leading Edge creates a more rigid and stiff framework. Special attention has been paid to the centre where the load is distributed evenly.
- EFFICIENCY: An incredibly efficient performing wing allowing you to ride in a lower wind speed and increasing the drive of the wing when pointing into wind.
- RESPONSE: The ergonomic handle layout has been refined to deliver the optimal handle placement for micro adjustment/trim while controlling the wing.
- DOUBLE STRUT: The new flared double strut creates a more rigid support to the canopy while stiffening up the ’spine’ of the wing. This helps to support the airfoil and improve rigidity.
- 20/20 VISION: The double strut allows for increased visibility through the strut area, which opens up the entire center area.
WIND CHART (KNOTS):
GLIDE SURF HP
GLIDE SURF creates a playground for building new surfing sensations. With a stable and fast take off no matter the surf conditions, the GLIDE SURF delivers superior gliding and controlled speed to ride waves as far as they can flow. On the wave, the Glide Surf allows you to fly through the sections and progress from straight riding to progressive foil-turns. Your imagination is now the only limitation to how you will use the waves and how far you will fly.
Pump from one wave to the next - see how long you can fly!
Connection base sold separately - Please choose a base depending on your sport and board of choice:
BASE SYSTEM: New CNC reinforced base construction. Two deep titanium vertical tube connections to the mast for maximum strength, eliminating movement and offering perfect load transfer. Avoids vibration around the upper attachment area. Choose your base system depending you your sport.
CONSTRUCTION: All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
SURF FUSELAGE: Perfectly blended wing to CNC machined fuselage connection and integrated wind saddle providing minimum drag. Volume and weight of the aluminum used in the fuselage is reduced by eliminating the forward protruding nose.
MAST: 75cm aluminum mast. Optimized structure with two CNC female base system inserts ensuring maximum strength. Hollow construction to reduce weight combined with x3 vertical cross-ribs for maximum stiffness. Sanded mast trailing edge to avoid planning turbulence noise. Tempered, salt water corrosion resistant 6061-T6 aluminum.
WINGS: GLIDE wings are made of pre-preg carbon layup with inner foam construction for maximum durability to weight ratio. This setup creates a natural tendency to roll into turns maintaining a nice balance during your ride. The front wing is designed with a pronounced rounded “angle of attack” and an elliptical bend shape. While flying, this thick leading edge on the front wing naturally closes the radius of your turn, tightening it. Far back, the angled down tail wings maintain a self- stabilizing roll allowing an easy turning performance. During this momentum, the GLIDE tail wing will always come back to a flat position, stabilizing the turn.
MODULAR SYSTEM: GLIDE HP is a fully modular system so you can expand your foil setup by simply adding new wings. Glide HP now offers a range of front wings from 1100cc all the way to 2300cc to cater for every level and size of foiler. Glide Wind comes with a longer fuselage and 80cm mast for windsurf foiling and Glide Surf comes with a shorter, more maneuverable fuselage and a shorter, 70cm mast to be able to access shallower breaks.